2011년 4월 15일 금요일

1st Experience

When I was young, I didn't like to take picture of me and everything that live in the world. And I didn’t know how to take pictures. However, my family and I travelled some countries and other place that I had never gone. So, I remember taking random photos buildings, statues, and flowers. At that time, I could understand why my parents took photos. However, now I realize that capturing moments really brings back memories powerfully. That is my main reason why I am in photography 9 and 10 class. I don’t only like taking photos; I want to develop my skills and capturing the mood of a certain situations, objects, and people through photograph. Also, I want to learn how to capture better mood s in pictures and learn more techniques that can help me to take powerful photo.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기